Upstream Acceleration Program
What is it?
Upstream is Northstream’s acceleration program helping startups solve vital growth challenges through advisory and mentorship that makes real impact. As a trusted strategic advisor and growth partner to the Nordic startup community, Upstream program empowers entrepreneurs to go against the current and catalyze groundbreaking ideas into sustainable market value!
How does it work?
Upstream program consists of two parts:
- A project with a dedicated team to solve specific challenges, such as go-to-market strategy, partnership selection, business model validation, business plan review, etc.
- 3 to 6 months sounding board period with mentorship focusing on overall growth.
Why should you join Upstream?
- Access to Northstream’s expertise and network accumulated through decades’ engagements across the global ICT ecosystem.
- Solid challenge-solving approach and real quality delivery rather than ad-hoc help.
- Long-term rewarding relationship through Northstream’s large global network and continuous presence through our marketing channels.
- Conducted a feasibility study for entering a specific IoT market. Profiled the aggregated market and existing competitors as well as recommend go-to-market options.
- Researched European mobile operators and qualified to which extent they fulfil the requirements to guarantee a successful commercial launch of client’s solution in their respective in-country market.
- Planned market entry to a European country including competitor analysis, concept testing in the local market, proposal for best area and segmentation for market entry.
- Mapped and evaluated domestic and international growth opportunities, e.g. potential targets for M&A, partnership or new business prospects, analyzed customer landscape and provided a roadmap in business development.
Upstream program removes the financial threshold through a different financial model (e.g. nominal low rates) for promising startups that we choose to help. We do this since we believe in the long-term value for us working with you.
Who should apply?
You have the winning idea and global ambitions; you are a startup/growth company on the ICT market and you have preferably passed the seed capital stage. If you recognize yourself in the above description, Northstream welcomes you to get in touch! We will make an assessment and through discussions with you select companies we believe could benefit the most from our services.
How to apply
To apply, please email us the following:
- A short description of your company and business
- Key business goals for the next 12 months
- Contact details
Apply or ask more information about the program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies we have worked with: